Keep Your Drivers Compliant with Licence checking from E-Driving in partnership with Licence Bureau the country’s leading provider of secure driver licence checks, to manage this labour-intensive job on your behalf. This ensures your business will be operating legally whilst you immediately profit from time and cost savings.
Internal checking of licence documents can be time consuming, labour intensive and expensive and doesn’t always identify revoked, disqualified, provisional and expired licences. However, the Licence Bureau service enables you to quickly perform licence checks for all your drivers against current records, which are continually and automatically re-checked for you.
Our system ensures you’re constantly informed of relevant driving compliance issues, so you’re in control of managing your drivers, vehicle, fleet, costs and risks. You will benefit from access to daily driver reports, which include information on:
- Licence status
- Licence category detail – expiry dates, information codes etc
- Details of disqualifications, offence dates, conviction dates etc
- Licence and photo card expiry alerts
- LGV/PCV entitlement and category expiry alerts
- This unique approach minimises your risk of employing disqualified drivers, ensuring your business complies with complex legislation, reducing your corporate risks and even insurance premiums
- All services are developed to the highest standard and results are available 24/7 via a web-based management tool, with access to online driver reports, and the ability to produce your own tailor-made reports
- Easy identification of drivers who may affect your compliance through same day alerts of revoked, disqualified, provisional drivers and expired licences
To discover what it would cost to check your drivers click here
So, if you want to keep your drivers compliant, call us today on 0113 267 0881 or click here to get a quote.
E-Driving – Saving lives and making savings